Friday 13 July 2012

New little flowers jewellery

 I've made some easy to wear jewellery for summer. 
It's comfortable with its button and loop fastening, comes in all different sizes and colours and is just £5 for a necklace, £3.50 for a bracelet, and £3 for earrings. The other fabric bracelets in the picture are £10 each.

Tara, my shop neighbour actually ordered Christmas trees for her shop yesterday. July 12th! 
I must admit I'm thinking a lot about Christmas at the moment and wondering what it will be like this year. Lots of women buy for Christmas throughout the year to spread the cost so I must keep Handmade Happiness well stocked with lots of tempting goodies

4 comments:

Pixie said...

Oh i love the bracelets, i am especially taken with the one in the bottom of the photo,, is it still for sale?
Pixie x

jenny said...

Yes it is if you mean the £10 fabric flower one. Do you want me to send it to you? Did you like the story about your doll in the latest post?!
Jennyx

Anonymous said...

I'll right away take hold of your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any?
Kindly permit mе recognize sο thаt I mаy juѕt
ѕubscrіbe. Thаnks.
Also visit my homepage :: UK Amber Necklaces

jenny said...

Sorry I don't know how to add these things to my blog. I'll check out your website now.