Monday 30 July 2012

Vouchers for Handmade Happiness




I love doing collage. I start off with painting on paper then tearing it up. I mix these pieces with bits from magazines, torn bits of printed or plain tissue, even torn fabrics. In this case I have also coloured in then used illustrations from an old, out of copyright, book of flower illustrations.


This post should please my daughters who don't like it when I write about supermarkets and what they stock. Neither handmade nor happy as they so rightly point out!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Anyone that saw my blog early this morning will have seen a whole bunch of photos titled A picture for you. This was the moment when everything I have been trying to publish all published at once!
Fingers crossed the problem has now been solved! Thanks for bearing with me.