Saturday 7 July 2012

Karen Boller's jewellery

Stitched brooches, necklace and cuff bracelets all designed and made by Karen Boller.
 When Karen came into the shop the other day I was delighted to see such individual looking jewellery. Each piece is unique, stitched by Karen using scraps of ancient fabric.  I've not seen anything like it before.


Handmade Happiness is getting so full of good things.
 Yesterday a friend dropped in and we talked about gift vouchers. I will make collaged gift vouchers - each one different in values of £10, £20, £30 etc which the lucky recipient will enjoy taking their time over deciding what to spend it on in Handmade Happiness.

1 comment:

lemonade kitty said...

hello, just found your lovely blog through "the crafty nooke" and I love it. It's so nice to see all the lovely things that you sell in your shop even though I'm miles away, those pieces by Karen are really lovely, Lucey xx