Tuesday 31 July 2012

Come to London part 1 - Hennes I salute you!

We found the H&M Home range in their Oxford Street East branch. I am so impressed. These cushion covers above are 100% linen and sooo cheap.
Velvet cushions plain or ruffled.
These linen cushions above would look good on my oatmeal cotton sofas.
My daughter bought the green cushion above. Great colour!
Again all the above are pure linen.
 Perhaps best of all is the bed linen. I bought this white linen pillowcase. I'd  like to also get a ruffled little bag and the pure linen sheets and duvet covers one day.


Yesterday I had the best time in London. I took loads of photos so I'll show others over this next week. To get right away on a day off is really refreshing.
The capital is buzzing because of the Olympics. I stood next to a young soldier from Portsmouth  on the train back. He's there on security watch.
I met one of my daughters and we went to Hennes first. This Dutch company, I think you'll agree with me, have got it right when it comes to a basic but desirable home range. Natural fabrics, simple styling, good colours and low prices. The cushion covers range from  £3.99 to £12.99. Cushion pad is £6.99 extra. My pillowcase was £12.99 and I guess you'd pay a lot more elsewhere for something very similar.
More follows...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

H&M Swedish not Dutch.
One of Ruby's favourites. Looking forward to more pics of London. Love to all Hazel.

Anonymous said...

Love love the velvet cushions. Yes please! Sophie xxx