Wednesday 25 July 2012

Pretty tissue paper coming this week

 I got the new business grant! I told the council that I needed it for supplies for the shop which I do. So yesterday I ordered in new tissue papers. This one pictured proved the most popular so I've got plenty coming both to wrap purchases in and to sell. 


Second most popular was the Liberty print flower design so that's coming too, along with a pretty leaf print I've not had before and some Christmas wrapping paper because this year I intend to offer a gift wrapping service for  people who want it.


Also coming this week are more cards and I've started making those Handmade Happiness gift vouchers I've talked about.


Isn't the weather blissful? I hope you get the opportunity to enjoy being outside in the sun this week.

3 comments:

Fibre frenzi said...

Congratulations on the grant!

jenny said...

Thank you Alison.

Anonymous said...

How exciting!
Hazelxx