Sunday 8 September 2019

Seen in Guildford

It's cold at night and this fluffy display at Zara Home looked very appealing 
Very comfortable soft leather shoes for little ones at Cos
Love the painted leaves backdrop in Anthopologie
Papier mache flamingoes in the Anthropologie window
An interesting assortment of door and drawer knobs at Anthropologie

I appreciate nice things. Guildford has some great shops and I went up for a wander. Anthropologie, home of unusual gifts, is hosting a Kaffe Fassett exhibition in it's King's Road, London store until the middle of next week. I'd love to see it. I still think of him as the 'King of Colour'!
Inspiration can be found everywhere. You don't have to travel. I'm noticing the beautiful turning colours of hydrangeas in neighbours' garden at the moment. I'll post photos of those next time. 
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: