Sunday 19 May 2013

Taking a blogging break

Small doll by Jenny Stacy
 I spend too long looking at this computer screen when I should be making. Therefore I'm going to take a break from blogging and pinterest for a few days. This is a big deal as I've blogged every day for about two years. I'll still check my emails but I'm banning myself from anything else. 

Thank you to the hundreds of you that read this blog regularly and thank you even more to the handful of you that give me the pleasure of reading your comments. Take care and come back soon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heck!!!! how will I start my day now eh??? For 2 years it is always: get up, dressed, etc. coffee, toast and Jenny. I will miss you, come back soon. Make loads and have a good rest. Christine xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I too begin my day with your blog Jenny.
Hope you will be back soon and sorry not to have commented more but it doesn't always work.
Much love Hazel

Fibre frenzi said...

I'll miss you. Come back soon x

lindsey said...

Don't be gone too long Jenny. Like the previous comments I read your blogs every morning.
Miss you, but hope you make loads of things, no excuse now!!!!

Susan said...

I too will miss you Jenny.....my early morning computer session won't be the same without you!
Love Susan x

bright star said...

Come back soon and the lace question id vexed!!

With Added Discretion said...

Yep, me too, starting my day with coffee and something beautiful at your blog. Best wishes always Anna xx

Anonymous said...

I will miss you but you have to do what you have to do and making is good for the soul - take care. Melanie

jenny said...

Thank you for your lovely comments. It's good to be back!x