Sunday 5 May 2013

Handmade Happiness looks different now

This is where my counter used to be. Now a prime selling spot.
Now the counter is next to the window and somehow seems smaller.
A pretty display of (top) Samantha Robertson's tea light holders ; Michelle Green's  robin and wren;  Sheila Barrow's embroidered pictures and Ali Cooper's porcelain.
Somehow Handmade Happiness seems a much larger shop now the furniture has all changed round. There is much more room to breathe. There is a freshness about it now all the winter colours have been replaced with summer colours. I feel it's had a bit of a re-birth - it's not perfect of course, but it's getting better all the time.
Please could any makers reading this come into the shop next week or ring me at the shop 01730 267711 between 10am and 5pm Tuesday to Saturday, unless I've seen or spoken to you very recently.


4 comments:

lindsey said...

I know we spoke a few weeks ago, so am I one of the people you want to come in?

Anonymous said...

Wow Jen, that looks fantastic, so much hard work but I am glad it was worth it.

Christine x

jenny said...

Thanks for contacting, Lindsey. No, your bears don't really fall into the seasonal bracket. So no problem.

Amy said...

Looks good Mum! Well done! XX