Wednesday 1 July 2020

The latest

Making more masks
Found these when sorting
Beautiful wall of hollyhocks in Sheet
Met these sheep on a walk yesterday
Walking down a disused railway track
Spotted these wild cherries

Being out in nature is the best thing when life and the future seem uncertain.
Sorry I'm repeating myself. But everything feels more positive when we are outside and it's safer too.
I have made many more masks since the picture above was taken including some in Kaffe Fassett fabrics which are very colourful. Here in the UK it is compulsory to wear masks on public transport and personally I feel better wearing a mask in a shop too although you don't have to.

Yesterday I went on a long walk with a friend. It rained all day but we sheltered in a wooden bus shelter for a picnic lunch and kept on walking. Exploring new places to walk has been one of the joys of lockdown for me. I feel lucky to be able to do that.
I hope there are some hidden upsides to being restricted for you to. 
Take care and I hope you stay well too.X

No comments: