Tuesday 28 July 2020

Printing with leaves etc.

This bold robin perched really close to me
Beautiful, bold dahlia
Close to me bee
Leaf prints lesson

This week we printed with leaves. It's really easy and produces great results.
The trick is to find thicker leaves and paint the underside of them then press down onto any sort of paper. These were done on white copy paper. 
I got the girls to draw a tree trunk and then print leaves in three different shapes onto it. I think it worked well.
All these photos appeared on my Instagram feed @jenny_handmade_happiness
I post often on Instagram but not so often here. If you are already on Instagram please follow me. I say this because most of you reading this don't live in the UK. Most of you live in the USA.
Wishing you a good week.X

No comments: