Saturday 7 September 2013

Handmade Happiness this time last year

Love the singing orange in this picture
Fairy boxes by Jenny Stacy. Want to make these again soon.
Handmade Happiness window at the start of autumn
 Forgot to take pictures in the shop yesterday so this is last year. In theory Handmade Happiness should get better and better as I learn what sells and what people love the most. In October HH will celebrate it's second birthday but it still feels new and exciting. Like a work in progress that improves with age.

 I'm still finding my way and I truly appreciate any advice, comments and ideas shop visitors share with me. Because for me, one of the best bits about having a shop is the wonderful people who come through the door and the conversations we have. That makes every day at work a pleasure.

No comments: