Monday 19 August 2013

Sussex views and making time





Heavy clouds just before it rained.
 I took these pictures yesterday when my mum and I went on a drive through the countryside. She likes being driven but she doesn't like getting out of the car. Luckily you can see most of these views from the car park.

This week is my making week. Before I had my shop I made in a much more disciplined way.
Had to make £60 worth (or more) of stock per day, especially in the months before a big show. So thanks to my daughter manning the shop for a few days I'll start that up again and be able to get on with wedding making as well. Pictures to follow!

This afternoon I'm off to Arundel for the gallery trail - it's each afternoon this week from 2pm to 5.30pm. So I'd better start the new making schedule right now!



2 comments:

the woolly dog said...

Hi Jenny your blog looks like it has lots of interesting things in, I like the doll it's lovely. I was hoping that when clicking on your shop photo it would come up with photos of some of your stock. Do you sell online anywhere? x

jenny said...

Hello. I intend having an etsy shop and/or a selling website. On the 'to do' list. I notice you have an etsy shop - would you recommend it? Love your blog by the way. x