Friday 6 September 2013

Post wedding I will sort buttons

Some mother of pearl buttons
When I have stopped making paper flowers I look forward to sorting buttons and puting some out for sale in the shop. Soon there will be new shelves up to take more things 'to make with.'

My friend Jane has been dyeing with avocado skins. (When you boil them in water and add fabric/lace/ ribbons etc. you can achieve a pretty dusky pink.) She sent me a couple of pictures which I tried (and failed) to share on this blog. Wish I was better with technology!

Yesterday Kate Box brought in a striped baby blanket she has made. Remember her others in Handmade Happiness? Picture tomorrow. Love her things.

Just time I reckon for a few more flowers before work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenny. K x x x