Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sheep





 I'd like to know what sheep think about. And whether or not they dream. And how much communication takes place between one sheep and another. Perhaps if I watched those countryside programmes on the tv I'd know more or perhaps no-one knows the answer to those questions. 

Anyway these are the sheep I saw on Sunday with my mother.

I went to Chichester yesterday and enjoyed looking at the clothes and jewellery in Sahara in South Street. They stock Out of Xile a brand Tricot Too used to have.

What I actually bought were some sticky labels for work from the Martha Stewart range for Staples and 3 Pritt glue sticks from the same place. And some luggage labels for prices from Office Supplies in Crane Street.

The purpose of the trip to Chichester was to pick up a box of handmade Christmas decorations from Kate Hackett. Her ceramic decorations are very popular. I know it feels a little early but I'm puting them on display in Handmade Happiness today.

No comments: