Thursday 26 September 2013

Misty season

Cobweb on the car
Cobweb on the gate
Apparently Petersfield is in a dip so we tend to get mist or fog.

Sorry I am late blogging this morning. Too much I want to do, too little I succeed in doing! Do you know that feeling? 

One of the things I've been intending to do for a long time is to sort out a selling website. I often get asked if Handmade Happiness has a website and this blog, while giving a taste of what the shop is like is not a vehicle to sell from. My goal is to have a website up and running within the month. There, if I write it down it will make me do it. (These words may get deleted at a later date!)

I enjoyed starting a Christmas making mood board yesterday in the shop which will inspire me and hopefully a few others to get started on making lovely things for Christmas.

No comments: