Monday 4 January 2021

This Week

Volcano painting inspired by David Attenborough's 'A Perfect Planet'
Favourite pictures from 2020
Inspirational colours in a brick wall
I made painted papers into beads for this necklace

Another necklace using my painted paper



The best tv I've seen in ages is David Attenborough's latest series called A Perfect Planet. The first episode is called Volcanoes and inspired me to paint this picture after seeing it. Truly spectacular... I highly recommend you watch it!

I realised one night this week that if I painted my painted paper with wax it would become robust and waterproof and could then be used in jewellery. I glued it to card as well and made these two necklaces along with painted wood beads. I'm going to try out different bead shapes now.

No comments: