Tuesday 11 December 2018

New Opening Hours until Christmas

Handmade Happiness, 9a Dragon Street, Petersfield, Hants. GU31 4JN
Feeling so lucky to rent this shop. It's 400 years old you know!
Note earlier opening of 9.30am,  open every day in the week before Christmas and NOT opening on Christmas Eve

There were times on Saturday when I longed for an assistant to help me with sales it was sooo busy. I ran out of my handmade paper bags and was sellotaping them together as I served people. 

To make the most of the Christmas season I am opening more often in the run up to Christmas. Just in case you can't read the tiny writing under the sign:

Earlier opening of 9.30am; Open every day including Sunday and Monday in the week before Christmas  and this year, HH will not be open on Monday Dec 24th, Christmas Eve.

After Christmas HH is having a make-over and will re-open in January, date to be decided.
Happy Christmas shopping everybody!

I often put pictures on Instagram before I put them on my blog if you want to follow it's jenny_handmade_happiness
And if you've stumbled on this blog by chance it's jennystacy.co.uk

No comments: