Monday 18 June 2018

Liberty and Anthropology

Gorgeous art fabrics at Liberty
Kaffe Fassett fabrics at Liberty
Love this Liberty velvet covered chair
A message in push pins at Anthropologie - always so innovative! 
I bought this plate in the Anthropology sale. Love their paper bags as much as the plate!


London on a Sunday...I haven't done that for a while.

 I met one of my lovely daughters in Fenwicks and we had a good look round Liberty. If I could make clothes I would love to make her a dress from one of the 'art' fabrics pictured above. And I could have happily taken home that velvet covered chair.

Talking to my daughter always re-inspires me. So does going to nice London shops to 'get my eye in' as my mother would have called it! I rarely buy anything but just seeing good displays of desirable merchandise encourages me to try harder with my own shop!

No comments: