Saturday 12 December 2015

Magazine cover appeal

Handmade Happiness bags with Jenny Stacy dolls and Karen Boller dog brooch
I like to give customers a free carrier bag made from the front and back covers of magazines. Right now I have no magazine covers to make bags from. 

I have plenty of inside pages of magazines which I make little flat bags from but I need more magazine covers. If you live in Petersfield please tear off the covers before dropping old magazines into your recycling bin and drop those covers into Handmade Happiness if you can. I'd be grateful.

At Phoenix Stitchers Christmas party, members made carrier bags and flat bags in the Handmade Happiness way. A great way to wrap up Christmas gifts this year. 

Certain magazine covers look better than others. Yes please to Country Living, Country Homes and Interiors, any foreign magazine or art magazine, World of Interiors,Tatler, Vogue, Red and similar. No thank you to colour supplements, weekly magazines and gossip magazines (the covers aren't thick enough).

It's the busiest time of the year. Don't tire yourself out. Relax when you can and try to enjoy it!  

1 comment:

jenny said...

Sorry Emy I can handle a blog but I'm ignorant of most other things.