Sunday 10 November 2013

Popular wrist warmers by Kate Box

Kate Box's  new wrist warmers in Handmade Happiness
 These wrist warmers are flying out of the shop. No sooner had Kate dropped three pairs off yesterday afternoon than two pairs sold. I've never known anything sell as quickly before! I love everything that Kate makes and now that she has set up a studio here in Petersfield I look forward to stocking a bigger range of her things.

In spite of the awful wet weather Handmade Happiness was really busy yesterday.  If you want to do your Christmas shopping in a less crowded shop, come during weekdays if you can.

I'm looking forward to a trip to London tomorrow. I'm planning to have a really good look round some of the big stores and to take loads of photos for this blog!
Keep warm!

No comments: