Sunday 11 November 2012

Holding on and letting go...

Beads painted by Jenny Stacy
 Yesterday, Saturday, I drove to Colchester in Essex and back to see elder daughter perform in a play. I would not have missed it for the world and yet it meant leaving Handmade Happiness on what is usually the busiest day in the week. But yesterday's matinee was when other daughter, son and their father all were going so I had to be there too.

Sometimes you wish you could be in two places at once. Although HH was open and I knew customers were being cared for I still missed out on seeing them and I apologise to those who assumed I would be there and I was not.

Don't forget to come in to the shop if you can on Friday November 16th when the Christmas lights are switched on in the little town of Petersfield. We three shops will have our Christmas windows ready and offer festive eats and drinks to anyone Christmas shopping on that day.
Handmade Happiness will be open from 10am to 8pm.

No comments: