Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy November!

Christmas matchboxes decorated last November for my Christmas pudding earrings.
It's November which gives me permission to talk about Christmas! Looking back to last year makes me realise the shop will look very different this year. Much more choice. 

But there are some things I want to repeat like reindeers made of wool and pipe cleaners and knitted reindeer. Ceramic robin tree decorations (extremely popular) and sheep hung with red ribbon. Handmade stockings of every size and shape and felt angels. I'm now getting in fresh supplies of locally made silver jewellery, all sorts of tree decorations and gifts.

This year I've got some smart tartan wrapping paper and will wrap presents up nicely for anyone who wants that extra service.
 I love the run up to Christmas and all that anticipation.  Christmas magazines are starting to come into the shops. I like Homes and Gardens as much as any. Which Christmas issue magazines do you recommend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These look like perfect stocking fillers x