Tuesday 10 April 2012

It's the little things...

I like this and thought you might too. Found on pinterest - the link is in my Nice to Look At list. Pinterest is one of those time eaters that I try not to visit unless I'm too tired to do anything more constructive!

 Another of those American advice posters I found was this:
 ' Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him.' Now that's something girls and boys eg. Don't marry a girl unless you'd be proud to have a daughter exactly like her could learn by heart at school; along with how to manage your finances/ write a great cv/ mend a leaking tap and clean a house from top to bottom in the shortest length of time. All things I would have happily traded in for Latin or Physics.

2 comments:

Fibre frenzi said...

love the picture. Will get Jack to make one for Roger today! x

jenny said...

Brilliant! I ought to just explain that Roger is Jack's grandpa! Thanks Alison.x