Thursday 12 April 2012

Judith Needham's baskets

Before Christmas Judith brought in some reindeer made from little twiddles of twig.
They were simple but pleasing and people liked them.

 Since then I have been looking forward to stocking her baskets. These have just arrived and gone straight on to my 'wish list.' I particularly like the shape of the 'coracle' pictured above. Just the sort of thing you can imagine baby Moses floating down the river in before being rescued  by the Egyptian princess!

3 comments:

mythreetrees said...

My friend and I had a lovely time in your shop this morning. What gorgeous things you make and sell. I particularly loved the iPod case that I have purchased. The colours are so vibrant and the velvet appliqué is sumptuous!

mythreetrees said...

I loved your blog so much that I am now a follower. What a fab shop too.

jenny said...

Thank you so much for your nice comments. I remember you and your friend and look forward to seeing you again with things you make.