Sunday 18 December 2011

Sold Out!

These reindeer, hand made by Michelle Green, have been amazingly popular and I sold the last one yesterday. Kate Hackett's tiny ceramic robins were equally successful but I wasn't quick enough to take a picture of those before the last one sold.

It was a brilliant Saturday with interesting, lively customers and despite the extreme cold outside it was warm and friendly inside even though I've no actual heating!

Today, Sunday I'm going to try to finish off my Christmas shopping. I now think Christmas should be once every five years. That would make it seem really special. Although I don't suppose I'd be any more organised and ready if it were once every five years. My New Year's Resolution is always Be More Organised...but it hasn't happened yet!

No comments: