Saturday 30 June 2018

Country Brocante Fair

A heaped table of  old French fabrics and trims
Handmade perfection by Ayers and Grace
Pretty handmade jewellery by Snow Jewels
Heart and Daisy makes cushions, bags and hearts.
Poster advertising the Country Brocante Fair at Midhurst
Handmade, individual childrens' clothes
More of my pictures taken at the Fair yesterday

The Summer Country Brocante Fair is on today, Saturday 30th June, in the grounds of Cowdray Park, Midhurst.

I went yesterday morning and thoroughly enjoyed looking at dozens of stalls. Rachel Ashwell, of Shabby Chic fame was there, signing her latest book, and Cabbages and Roses were there selling their pretty clothes and fabrics.

I went looking for handmade and I am hoping that some of the makers I found will soon have work in Handmade Happiness. Meanwhile I will show you what I was tempted to buy in tomorrow's post!

No comments: