Tuesday 26 November 2013

Frosty morning buttons

Wintery looking mother of pearl buttons
Yesterday, on my day off, I did a bit of Christmas shopping. First in Petersfield where I found some things I liked in Inside Out which is next to Waitrose car park. Smart gifts at reasonable prices I think. 

Then I drove to Waterlooville - destination tkmax.  I have a friend who always looks impeccably dressed and when I comment on what she's wearing she's often bought her outfit at tkmax. I usually flick through the rails and find nothing at all but yesterday a thick wool cardigan coat had my name on it. Really warm and at £29 not expensive.

  I also found some bits and pieces for presents for the family. The book section at tkmax is my favourite bit...I've also found great gift wrap there in the past and I was hoping to find some yesterday or, even better some printed tissue paper for wrapping.  Think I'll have to order some - do you remember the bird tissue and Liberty print tissue Handmade Happiness stocked in the past? Really nice. I'll order more of that and hopefully they'll have some nice Christmas themed tissue wrap too. 

No comments: