Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Rented Christmas!

This year my family rented a bungalow near Bath for the three days of Christmas. It meant that between six and eight of us could be together comfortably and I would recommend the idea.
The bungalow was fitted with every convenience and was extremely comfortable - plus the owner had even provided a Christmas tree and decorated  for Christmas.
 My favourite place was this 'drench room'. The water hits you in every direction. It was brilliant!
http://www.watergardens-stay.co.uk/
It was great for me to see my kids and their partners all under one roof. Highlights included a hysterical game of charades and seven of us playing contract whist into the early hours - a new game to me.

So please excuse my absence but now it's business as usual on the blogging and the shop front. I can't wait to get into Handmade Happiness to sort it out for the New Year. No sale. I think handmade items should never be marked down in price. That seems disrespectful to the maker.

I hope you had the best Christmas you could have wished for and are looking forward with joy and excitment to the New Year ahead.


No comments: