Saturday 6 March 2021

Seen

Pale pink camellias in a Petersfield garden
A bike for four plus a big shop !!
Ancient yew in a churchyard
A church prepares for Easter...
 
Wish I could remember how I did this !

Hello. During lockdown I am thankful for being allowed to walk each day. Nearly a year now since restrictions started and of course, the pandemic has been with us far longer than that. But at least we can walk and I discover new bits of countryside every week.

 Now that Spring is breaking through the cold earth there is so much interest out there. Birds are singing extra loudly. Clumps of violets, primroses and snowdrops on the banks.

The slightly warmer weather gives me new energy to organise the house because one day, hopefully not too long from now, I look forward to having guests !

I hope that you too are feeling a bit more optimistic about the future.

I have been going through boxes and spotted this bit of painting. I love the vibrant colours and that combination of colours. But I can't remember what paints I used to achieve it. I will let myself experiment once the tidying up is completed. Carrot and stick...

No comments: