Sunday 4 October 2020

Making Cards

Jenny Stacy handmade painted card.
Painted and embroidered bits for card making

Jenny Stacy card design 


I'm making cards. Something different.Nowhere to sell them at the moment but perhaps next year we can start again....I've made a dozen individual cards so far.


It is pouring with rain here. Again. That doesn't make me cheerful company. Too much Covid 19. A shocking number of cases is being reported. Everyone on our planet is affected. For our physical and mental health we've got to try to stay positive but some days it's harder than others.
I might delete all this later. After all the blog is called Handmade HAPPINESS and making stuff does make me happy. I wish you well and hope that art/ making/ playing music/ singing/ dancing and/or writing is making you happy too.

No comments: