Friday 7 November 2014

Beautiful Christmas fair venue

The enormous barn at Buriton Manor usually used for weddings
Yesterday I set up the Handmade Happiness stand in this lovely setting. The Buriton Christmas fair was in aid of the Liberty Foundation which helps people in Belize. There were dozens of stalls, many in the attached marquee. It was a long fair from 11am to 8pm with setting up from early that morning. The organisers kindly provided three meals for stall holders. 
For me it was a chance to tell the many visitors about the shop and to meet other stall holders, one of whom will have her unusual handmade items for sale in HH as from today. (Watch this space!)
Today come and see me in the shop. I'll be there. A bit more tired than usual. I plan to be making more cashmere lavender-filled bunnies. Unexpectedly they were the best selling item at yesterdays show.

No comments: