Sunday 23 September 2012

Fairy boxes

Fairy boxes by Jenny Stacy
 I used to make lots of these for the Country Living magazine shows.  I covered the boxes with painted papers. This week I've used collaged papers.  To my eye there's something missing. I also used to glue on a pretty flower or button and that's what I'll do with these to make them more special.They cost £5 each.


Yesterday was really busy in the shop. Zoe brought in her excellent crochet work to show me. Zoe has a really good eye for combining colours as you'll see. And later I enjoyed the company of designer Chrissy. I hope they both look in again soon.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

My first visit to the shop and I will definitely be back; I love all my purchases and have been showing them to everyone I know so hopefully you will have some more customers coming in soon. Chrissy x

jenny said...

Thanks, Chrissy. See you soon.