Wednesday 8 February 2012

Knitting for newborns


These tiny clothes (there are poppers under the tiny mother of pearl buttons on the cardigan) will go into the window of Handmade Happiness today. I've enjoyed knitting them but it will be nice to do a bit of felt making now.
I also need to make some more dolls but I am having difficulty finding the right
cotton or calico for them. Calicos all seem to have tiny black spots in them which would not be suitable.  

Yesterday I was pleased to welcome Angie who owns Tricot Designs in Arundel and who used to co-own Tricot Too, where I worked, in Petersfield. As I said to her it was a bit like waiting for the Ofsted inspector. I value her opinion.

1 comment:

Amy said...

They're gorgeous Mum! Well done.. slightly more competent than my attempt! X