Thursday 22 September 2011

Pretty things


I have just wasted over an hour looking for and failing to find artist credits. I see something I like online but it has no clue as to who made it.
There should be a rule that you can't put up a photo of something handmade without also saying who made it. It's not fair to the artist otherwise.
That's why you're getting a picture of a collage canvas that I made this morning instead of some exciting fabric creations that other people have made!

There is so much pretty handmade stuff online (admittedly much of it the same idea endlessly repeated). It is fun to see what's out there. The danger is inspirational overload where you begin to doubt your own ideas and think that other people hold all the answers.
I'm now off to paint more faces on wood buttons and brooches!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: