Saturday 27 August 2011

Old Buttons




I save all my Bonne Maman jam jars (the ones with the red check lids) for buttons. I have too many buttons now. They take up too much space. One big favour the shop will do me is to take the pressure off my home by relieving it of countless jars of buttons. Perhaps I should stitch some onto watercolour paper for selling. That's when I'm not crocheting flowers for that cushion I mentioned and folding old magazine pages into paper bags.

Meanwhile today is perhaps my last ever day working at Tricot Too as Monday is a Bank Holiday and we don't usually open on Bank Holidays. I shall just have to travel over to Arundel where our sister shop, Tricot Designs in Tarrant Street is.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue photo would make a pretty card xxx