Thursday 2 February 2012

Frosty mornings

Are you managing to keep warm? It seems too cold to snow right now. From the perspective of the desk in Handmade Happiness where I spent the day making Valentine's heart boxes yesterday, the world has gone into hibernation. No-one comes into the shop. If they venture out at all they do what shopping they have to do and then hurry for home. I would do the same if I were them. It's too darn cold to focus on much else other than keeping warm.

This morning I have put all my Liberty fabrics into the washing machine. I have collected these precious scraps for years now and there's no point them sitting in bags any longer. They'll either be sold or be used to make things for sale.
They won't be used in bunting. Too special for that. But with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee in June yards of bunting will be needed. And Handmade Happiness will be the place to buy it!!

No comments: