Monday 24 February 2020

Inspiration

If you didn't know this is real you could see it as bead jewellery!
Bits and bobs I've made in the past that still inspire me now.
Spring colours in these raggy headed dahlias. Good for spring inspiration

I am thinking jewellery. I want to make big statement necklaces and I haven't made any for a while. Many years ago (long before I had the shop) I made lots of jewellery for various shops and galleries but I am a bit out of practice now.
I want cheerful colours and a bit of humour in my pieces and the components made by hand from scratch. Next time I write I should have some new necklaces to show you. 
I don't know about you but I don't feel as productive when the weather is damp and overcast. I long for Spring but we will just have to think Spring as we paint and make. To make with joy!!

No comments: