Tuesday 27 March 2018

New in the shop

Cups and saucers made by Justine Jenner
Gift wrapping for a customer
New card stocks from textile artist Willemien Stevens
Textile art card by Willemien Stevens

Justine Jenner has just brought in more stock and some good news. Justine has been selected to have a free stand for two days at the Country Living magazine show at Alexandra palace in late April this year. She will also be selling at Handmade Oxford and the Guildford open air craft market.

I first met Willemien Stevens at the Country Living show many years ago. Somehow year after year our stalls were near each other and I always admired what she was selling. Her cards are representations of the original textile art pictures she sold. All in painted white frames with white mounts. They looked so fresh and I always bought her cards. Back then I asked her that, if ever I was to have a shop anywhere please could I stock her cards? She said yes, probably confident that I never would have a shop...

So today in Handmade Happiness I have 26 different designs of Willemien's as quality cards selling for £2.50 each. Just what I wanted!

No comments: