Tuesday 6 June 2017

New in the shop now

Japanese style bags made by Pam Dew against Japanese style  patchwork throw made by Niloo.
New cards made by Kate Box
New knitted bunting made by Kate Box


Two of Handmade Happiness' favourite makers have just brought in new work. 


Pam Dew has been sewing bags using thick linen and fine cottons all in shades of indigo.
Kate Box, who makes popular wrist warmers, knitted throws and neck warmers has introduced some cards and some bunting into her range.

May saw the largest number of visitors to this blog ever. Most readers live in France. Then nearly the same number live in the USA and then come readers from Great Britain. 
As this isn't a selling blog and readers from abroad are unlikely to ever visit Handmade Happiness  the shop, I wonder what people find appealing about it?

 When I started writing this blog 8 years ago nearly all its readers lived in Great Britain but back then I probably knew my readers personally as there were so few of them. Now this is just a small part of the huge cyber world out there that I still don't fully understand.
But if you want to see many more pictures than I put on this blog check out my Instagram posts. If you aren't familiar with Instagram it's a free app on your phone. Find me as jenny_handmade_happiness 

No comments: