Thursday 15 September 2016

New - Jewellery and Dragonflies

Sparkly jewellery made by Annie Sherburne
A closer view of Annie Sherburne's jewellery
One of Annie's bee brooches against velvet
Dragonflies waiting to be sewn in the shop by Jenny Stacy
A flying dragonfly by Jenny Stacy
And dragonfly carrying a fairy made by Jenny Stacy
As promised here are pictures of Annie Sherburne's sparkly jewellery that I found at Top Drawer. Some of you might recognise her name because of the colourful rugs she is known for. I am very pleased to have her jewellery in the shop and hope to get more of it soon.

Also pictured are the dragonflies I'm making.  There are 11 now flying in the shop. I thought it would be fun if each of them has a fairy on its back but I am going to have to make some more, smaller fairies. This fairy, which is the smallest one I could find, still looks too heavy for the delicate insect!



No comments: