Saturday 7 May 2016

New in Handmade Happiness!

Justine Jenner's jugs £39; mugs £16 and £18 on made in Hampshire table £40
Welcome back to the ballerina bunnies made by Sue Inglis! £7.95 each
It's party time for Sue Inglis' mice! £7.95 each
Cotton bunting £22.50 by Brenda Tilbury and lovely ceramics just in by Samantha Robertson.
New stickers showing felt, buttons and beads made by me and strawberries from my garden.
 Today the deliveries kept coming. I am pleased with these stickers from my photos made by www.moo.com. I see them sealing tissue paper packages for customers. I get my business cards from moo but this is the first time I've tried out their stickers.

Local potters Samantha Robertson and Justine Jenner have both brought in more, lovely work. Nice to use and nice to give as gifts.

A while ago I stocked bunny ballerinas by Sue Inglis and now she's making them again. I love them. The perfect gift for the little dancer in your life.Also her mice are ready to celebrate in their new party hats!

I like the fresh, clean look of this bunting which Brenda Tilbury brought in today. As you may know Brenda makes wreaths and cards as well.

The shop is looking full of stock. Do come in and introduce yourself!

No comments: