Monday 29 December 2014

Bath - shops

Shannon. What a good idea to have little shelves on each side of the window.
Katherine Fraser, weaver. I like these cushions
Interesting fabric...
Wish this had been open. Nice lettering. Close up of door in previous post.
A little bit of France. Patisserie Valerie.
Clothes I want to see again.
Could this be Handmade Happiness Too?! 
Looking at these pictures makes me want to go straight back to Bath! 
I'd visit by train next time. It took too long by car. I'd like visit these shops when they are open. 
Meantime I have the Petersfield branch of Handmade Happiness to consider! The shop will be open this Saturday January 3rd. Before that I plan to give it a good clean and sort out.

The emphasis in 2015 will be about making. Making in the shop, especially in those quiet months of January and February... I also want to have a selling website - anyone tried Shopify? and more publicity in magazines for Handmade Happiness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toutes ces belles boutiques anglaises me font vraiment rêver
Merci pour ces belles photos de Bath
Bonne année!
Ghislaine

jenny said...

Bonne annee Ghislaine!