Tuesday 15 July 2014

New cushion and cards

Tanya Williamson's mackerel cushion. 
Ali Cooper's new square cards with porcelain heart. £4-50 each.
Card by Ali Cooper
Another card design by Ali Cooper.
Card by Ali Cooper.
Handmade Happiness is very lucky to have such talented makers. I love Tanya Williamson's fish cushion - cleverly she's used just a hint of silvery fabric in it to suggest fish scales. And I also love these cards made by Ali Cooper that she brought in on Saturday. Ali makes the popular gold and white porcelain mugs and jugs. These cards are something new and they are ideal for a wedding, christening, new baby or special birthday card.

Handmade Happiness is normally the shop that never closes. If I have to nip out Tara next door keeps an eye out for customers for me. But today I plan to close at 1.30pm so I can have a worthwhile amount of time with new baby Juno in London. Apologies if you had planned to visit this afternoon. I'll be in the shop from 10 to 2 today and then business as usual from tomorrow.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Absolutely love these cards Jenny, how much are they? I hope you have lots of them in stock so I can get some when I am next visiting...
Congratulations to you all on the arrival of baby Juno and what a wonderful name. Enjoy your time with them today X

jenny said...

Thanks Chrissy. The cards are £4-50 each.x

Fibre frenzi said...

Wow....have only just read your blog. Many, many congratulations to you, Amy and Jesse. Enjoy your new baby xx