Tuesday 18 February 2014

The beautiful quilt!

Pam Dew's quilt. Fabrics designed by Kaffe Fassett

Pam Dew's handmade quilt hanging in Handmade Happiness
 I am thrilled to showcase Pam Dew's latest quilt in Handmade Happiness. I picture it over a double bed in an all white bedroom; white painted walls, white floorboards, everything white and this beautiful quilt providing all the colour you'll ever need.

Pam's expertise is in making patchwork quilts. (I have one on my sitting-room wall - geometric shapes, primary colours, I love it.) Can you remember her Amish quilt inspired handiwork for a customer last year? The customer was delighted with it.

Until it sells I will have the pleasure of staring at it. Thank you to Pam for making it so well and credit to Kaffe Fassett (a long time hero of mine)for his wonderful fabric designs.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful quilt! x