Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fun wrapping inspiration

from www.romancingthehomeltd.blogspot.com
I found this gorgeous way of wrapping on Pinterest. It's fun to find pretty pictures online.

It hasn't occurred to me before now that puting up a selection of pictures that you find appealing on Pinterest is also a great way of publicising your business as each picture could lead to someone new visiting your blog/website.

 Yesterday a customer urged me to get a business Facebook page. I'm not a member of Facebook personally but Handmade Happiness should have its own page of pictures and news!

Also pinterest and Facebook and blog/website can all link back and forth to each other. A three pronged publicity drive!!

By the way if you click onto romancing the home above please don't come away with the idea that any of the pictures were taken in my home. They were not.



    

No comments: