Tuesday 28 July 2009

Work Update

You might be forgiven for thinking that Jenny never does any work she just potters about taking photographs of her garden. But actually dear reader you aren't taking into account the thinking time I do! Every project and new design needs thinking about, writing about, maybe sketching in my notebook.Then I make it and if it doesn't turn out the way I envisaged it I need to make it again, and maybe even again until I am satisfied with it.
At this moment I am thinking about work for a shop, a gallery and Petersfields' Artists exhibition which is at the end of August. I also need to make more jewellery for Tricot Too and then there are the individual orders that I have a list of waiting to be made, sent and crossed off the list.
I know I have a lovely life, doing what I love to do. But it isn't all pottering about in the garden watching bees...well ok some of it is!

1 comment:

Christine Burgess said...

I am so glad to read that you spend a lot of time 'thinking'. My days are occupied either in making in The Workshop or walking the dog, time when I spend 'thinking' I thought it was just me! (I can't say that much time is devoted to any housework though).

Chris