Friday 19 October 2018

New in Handmade Happiness

Christmas decorations knitted by Sue Inglis
Beautifully hand knitted by Sue Inglis
Christmas decorations for the tree by Sue Inglis
I think these guys are my favourites. Knitted by Sue Inglis
Inside the shop. Lots of wrist warmers by Kate Box and cushions by Carol Smith

This week Handmade Happiness has got Christmas decorations.
I know other shops have had Christmas cards and Christmas decorations for weeks now but I feel this is the right time when people won't have a fit when they see them. We can start the Christmas countdown and it makes sense to spread the inevitable cost by starting to shop now.

Sue Inglis must knit night and day to produce as many cute creatures as she does! I also stock her cards and gift boxes. All made with her sensitive eye for colour and design. And each year she introduces us to fresh, new items.

I've also just had a delivery of lots of wrist warmers and neck warmers from the talented Kate Box. Last Christmas Kate's work kept selling out so I advise customers to buy early while I have a really good selection of designs and colours to choose from. Each item is individually hand made (like everything in the shop) and it takes time to re-stock.

Yesterday I was visited by the Good Fairy! It had been a quiet day in the shop (some days are like that) and this lovely lady, who does so much to help charitable organisations on a voluntary basis, started doing her Christmas shopping and completely turned the day around for me. So thank you Good Fairy, you know who you are and I am grateful to you!


No comments: