Saturday 28 December 2013

Favourite things...

Christmas presents I love...
What did you get for Christmas? 

One of my favourite things is the pack of gold glitter alphabet stickers by Meri Meri above. How did Father Christmas know they are exactly what I wanted? And the pretty jotter notebook from friend Sue will have pride of place on my desk in HH. Perfect presents. I wonder if there is a website called that? What a fun job it would be to find perfect presents for everyone all the year round... Oh yes, that is what Handmade Happiness aims to do...!

I am thinking about fun workshops or making sessions in Handmade Happiness during the rest of the winter months. It would mean a different furniture layout so there was always a table free for people to sit round. I would like Pam Dew (patchwork, applique, sewing) to lead a few workshops as she did, so successfully last year. I wonder what other craft skills would be popular?  

No comments: