Saturday 1 June 2013

In Handmade Happiness' window now


 Pictured are: turned wood door stops by Dennis Gamble; Sheep, cat and rabbit knitted by Sue Inglis; Jacqui Watkins blue decorated mug; Kate Hackett's jugs and chicken ornament and hearts, doll and phone cover by me.

Maybe it's that in between time of year but for once I'm not getting as many people offering their work to Handmade Happiness as I did.
I'm a bit stuck in my shop. I would like to get out and about to find local makers at craft fairs, fetes and exhibitions but unless I employ someone to look after the shop I can't do that.  So this is a message to anyone making original, gorgeous things - contact me. I would love to see what you do. And even if your work isn't quite right for the shop you might enjoy discussing what you do... 

No comments: