Wednesday 12 June 2013

New design cards by Dave Tull

New small cards £1-20 each by Dave Tull
More small cards with envelopes. Three more designs sold before I could photograph them.
New Dave Tull note cards (seen sideways on). Six different designs in a pack plus envelopes for £3-00 
Yesterday local photographer Dave Tull delivered new design cards and note cards to Handmade Happiness. Three of the more 'styled' designs - blue painted bench among coloured flowers, old flower pots and tools on a shelf etc. sold immediately I put them on display.
I really like these. Small cards and note cards are useful when you just want to say 'thank you' or 'I'm thinking of you' without lots of space to fill. And these are really pretty.

Yesterday my friend Penny visited with a suitcase of lots of lovely old fabrics. I didn't intend to buy so many honestly I didn't. But they are rather special. Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jenny ...........

D